Sunday, November 29, 2020

High School Swim Team Update - Week of 11/30/20

Good evening,
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday and break! As of tonight, all district extracurriculars are still on pause. I have a meeting with the high school athletics director tomorrow after his meeting with the superintendent. Hoping for good news and an update on being able to return to practice. I will let you know what I hear. Continue to stay safe and work hard in the classroom!

Swimmers, look for emails starting tomorrow with an optional daily workout you can complete from home.



Team Handbook
Tentative Practice and Meet Schedule (Subject to Change)
Tentative Meet Schedule and Status (Subject to Change)

If you have any questions or need help, please let me know! Have a great week and Go Cards!